Naval Energies’ offering is based on a dual technological and industrial skill:
- The development of two technologies: floating units for offshore wind turbines, and ocean thermal energy conversion plants that harness the potential of deep-sea water;
- The installation of these systems in the marine environment.
As a key player in the sphere of marine renewable energy projects, Naval Energies supports its customers throughout the project, from its design through to its manufacture, installation and maintenance, by developing solutions adapted to the environment and to constraints. From before the project kick-off through to equipment maintenance, we are the essential partner for energy producers and project developers.
- Assistance with setting up projects, including upstream feasibility studies.
- Developing, controlling, validating and qualifying technologies and the design of systems or subsystems.
- Controlling the manufacture of the structural parts for systems or sub-systems.
- Overseeing the make or buy and the associated supply chain.
- Assembling and controlling the systems or sub-systems.
- Implementing all operations from on-site product acceptance to final delivery
- Managing the final installation
- Connecting the system to the electrical network and overseeing the commissioning
- Ensuring in-situ maintenance
- Managing maintenance in the factory
- Providing the customer with support when operating the systems